School Battle 2
Bring the schools to your church!
Watch how your regular kids/students will eagerly invite their friends to compete in this two-week competition with twists, turns and a deeper meaning. It’s easy to use at your regular service times, but can also be used as separate outreach events at any time of the year. It’s loved by both youth- and children’s ministries around the world (Age 7-15).
- Take out the chairs and turn your room into an awesome battle-arena!
- Kids/Students will dress in the colors of their school, to compete for their school’s honor
- Comes with games, teaching elements, and more, all in the leader lesson guides
- Includes high-energy media elements that give the program an extra kick!
Series of 2 lessons
Outreach on steroids!
Reach the kids of your community!
Your room will turn into an arena; attendees will be dressed in their school’s colors; and leaders will become team mascots! In order to win, kids/students are encouraged to invite friends from their school. Together, they’ll experience the event of a lifetime: School Battle!
Build momentum: Do a School Battle at least every year
The teaching itself is live, and it’s broken up into multiple easy-to- teach pieces. They’re short but impactful, and help attendees to feel what a life with Christ could be like.
Your goal is for kids/students to come back to church once School Battle is over. That’s why the teaching “teases” the attendees to want to know more about “this whole God-thing” :).
Here an overview of each lesson in School Battle series two (Series one is available as well!):
Lesson 1: How to become a C.A.R.E.ing person
In the midst of a crazy cool nail-biting competition, kids/students will get a taste of what a life with Christ is like. They’ll learn that God not only loves them, but also gives them love for others. They’ll see how God helps them to change from who they are, into a C.A.R.E.ing person (each letter is a step that helps them to c.a.r.e. for others).
Lesson 2: How to leave a legacy
This lesson shows your attendees how a life with Christ will leave a lasting legacy. They’ll be inspired to learn how you can change the world by caring for others. If kids/students decide to follow Christ, Christ will give them love for others, which ultimately leads them to live their God-given legacy.
Lesson Leader Guides
- Most games involve all kids, no matter your church size.
- Lessons are written to maximize impact, yet minimize preparation time.
- It’s scalable from 8 to 300 people in a room at the same time (if you have more attendees, it’s possible, but you might want to split the event into two rooms with two arenas).
- It’s designed to be ran by either one teacher or a team of teachers, and even kids/students can run program segments (let them!)
- The lessons focus on life-change (Bible application), not just knowledge-transfer.