School Battle 1
Bring the schools to your church!
Watch how your regular kids/students will eagerly invite their friends to compete in this two-week competition with twists, turns and a deeper meaning. It’s easy to use at your regular service times, but can also be used as separate outreach events at any time of the year. It’s loved by both youth- and children’s ministries around the world (Age 7-15).
- Take out the chairs and turn your room into an awesome arena!
- Kids/Students will dress in the colors of their school & compete for their school’s honor
- Comes with games, teaching elements, and more, in the leader lesson guides
- Includes high-energy media elements that give the program an extra kick!
Series of 2 lessons
Outreach on steroids!
Reach the young of your community!
Your room will turn into an arena; attendees will be dressed in their school’s colors; and leaders will become team mascots! In order to win, kids/students are encouraged to invite friends from their school. Together, they’ll experience the event of a lifetime: School Battle!
Kids compete for their school… at your church!
The teaching itself is live, and it’s broken up into multiple easy-to- teach pieces. They’re short but impactful, and help attendees to feel what a life with Christ could be like.
Your goal is for kids/students to come back to church once School Battle is over. That’s why the teaching “teases” the attendees to want to know more about “this whole God-thing” :).
Here an overview of each lesson in School Battle series one (Series two is available as well!):
Lesson 1: You Belong
Between the crazy awesome competition elements, attendees will learn that they’re not alive by accident. They’re alive because God has a purpose for them and cares about them! They don’t have to work or fight nor strive to belong. They already do.
Lesson 2: How to become a peacemaker
Your excited attendees will learn that God loves them and that His love puts them into action. One of the great things of living with Jesus is that he makes you a peacemaker. Kids/students will learn 4 steps to becoming peacemakers, and to make friends for life. (Because peacemaking and friend-making are the same thing!)
Lesson Leader Guides
help you to take your young guests on an interactive ride:
- Most games involve all kids, no matter your church size.
- Lessons are written to maximize impact, yet minimize preparation time.
- It’s scalable from 8 to 300 people in a room at the same time (if you have more attendees, it’s possible, but you might want to split the event into two rooms with two arenas).
- It’s designed to be ran by either one teacher or a team of teachers, and even kids/students can run program segments (let them!)
- The lessons focus on life-change (Bible application), not just knowledge-transfer.