Dreaming big for God
Four jam-packed curriculum lessons for ages 6-12, teaching kids how to dream big for God.
- Highly engaging teaching method
- Screen graphics for all lesson modules
- Editable leader guides for your team
Series of 4 lessons
- Fully Editable Leader Guide
- Beautiful Screen Graphics
- Series Opening Video
- Interactive Bible Stories
- Huddle Group Material
- Church Children’s Services
- Weekend or Camp Teaching Time
- Bible Lessons at School
- 4 lessons which include:
- Games, teaching and smallgroup-time
- Ages 6-12
Let your church be the place where kids can dream
Will our culture challenge our kids, or will the church?
What makes Risk Takers different?
One of the biggest reasons why kids leave church is because they feel stifled by a religious cage. We need to show them that the cage doesn’t exist! With this series, you help them to think big, and show that a life with God is full of wonderful exploration, adrenaline-filled risks, big goals and dreams, and God doing even more than we could ever dream!
All throughout the Bible we see that God is looking for people who will fully obey him. People who’ll risk their reputation, their relationships, possessions… even their lives! Watching some of the Bible’s biggest heroes, kids will be asked what they would risk for God.
God is looking for dreamers!
Kids learn that it’s not prideful to dream big for God; to want God’s will to be done on earth. Expecting little from God is false humility. Kids will learn from Joseph’s life, who dreamed big, and his dreams were God-given.
God is looking for risk-takers!
God sees failure very differently. Kids will learn how Paul was constantly warned about his coming imprisonment, but still, it was more important for Paul to do God’s will than to be free… what a risk-taker!
God is looking for people who expect God to use them!
Kids will look at the problems of their lives differently. They’ll learn that problems can motivate you to trust God. They’ll see how 2 of the 12 spies looked at problems differently. The two expected God to act. They simply added five words, “but God will help us”.
God is looking for those who refuse to give up!
This lesson simulates an “unfair and impossible” game situation for kids, but in the end, they’ll turn out to be the winners! This way they’ll learn that God doesn’t measure success the way we do. God brings victory in the end. Witnessing Noah’s story, kids will see how God brings success to those who follow God… when they don’t give up!
- Professional graphics: Each lesson comes with well-designed on-screen graphics
- Use any presentation software: Both The intro video files and screen graphics work with nearly every presentation software (simply drag the files into your ProPresenter, MediaShout, Keynote or Powerpoint)
- Always organized: A lesson’s screen files come in one handy folder, all neatly numbered in the order of the lesson.
- Never lose anything: Log in to our system at any time to re-download your purchased series!
- No failing DVDs: DVDs get lost, scratched up and don’t work in every player. It’s time to leave them in the 90s where they belong.
Break the glass ceiling!
Lesson Leader Guides
- Almost all games involve all kids, no matter your church size.
- Lessons are written to maximize impact, yet minimize preparation time.
- It’s scalable from 8 to 3000 kids (It’s tested up to 3000).
- Designed for one teacher or a team of teachers, and even kids can teach segments (let them!)
- The lessons focus on life-change (Bible application), not just knowledge-transfer.