Future Spies: The Secrets of Service
Seven jam-packed curriculum lessons for ages 6-12, helps kids kids discover God’s purpose for them
- Highly engaging teaching videos (10-15 min per lesson total)
- Screen graphics for all lesson modules
- Editable leader guides for your team
- Highly engaging lesson format
Series of 7 lessons
Our most cutting edge series!
- Fully Editable Leader Guide
- Immersive Media Elements
- Engaging Rotations
- Church Children’s Services
- Bible Lessons at School
- Use this upgrade for VBS/Camp
- 7 lessons which includes
- Games, teaching and rotation-time
- Ages 6-12
Witness the God-given power of story
The Bible is full of stories. Jesus told stories. We’re part of God’s story. Storytelling is part of ministry, so it’s about time we took it to the next level!
With Future Spies, a gripping spy-story forms the thread of the series.
The Future Spies story was written by professionally schooled film-writers; the videos took two years to produce! It has incredible twists and turns and it’s loved by both boys and girls… and your volunteers!
The effect on the room is incredible; you don’t have to shush rowdy kids… they’ll shush you if you talk through their video-time!
Simply the most immersive series we’ve ever created!
Help kids discover God’s purpose for them
Here an overview of each lesson in the series:
Lesson 1: Find the meaning of your life
Kids learn that the best life is a meaningful life, and God gives it meaning. When we choose against living for ourselves, but for loving others, God will put us on missions to serve others, and those missions are deeply meaningful. And the strongest love, is loving your enemy.
Lesson 2: Be on your mission
Kids learn what a calling is: a life full of missions given by God himself! They’ll also learn that God lets them give the biggest gift to others: the gift of the Good News.
Lesson 3: Have a team around you
Kids learn that a meaningful life isn’t lived alone. They set themselves up for success when they create a team around them; people who speak into their lives. No secret agent works alone!
Lesson 4: Allow God to change you
Kids learn that they aren’t meant to stay the way they are. To live the most meaningful life, God wants to make them more like him. But we don’t have the power to change ourselves. Luckily, God gives us his strength to change.
Lesson 5: Leave a legacy everywhere you go
Your kids learn that a meaningful life leaves a legacy; a God-given legacy. It’s built one day at a time. By serving others we leave a little legacy in others’ lives. Kids learn that a true life is a life of service. God is the secret of service!
Lesson 6: Everything you do is for your maker
Kids will understand that God isn’t only for Sundays. Our entire life is for, by and through God. When we live for him only – instead of the approval of others – we’ll have a much less complicated life…and a more meaningful one!
Lesson 7: Make your choice
At this series finale, kids will go over the things they’ve learned, so that they can see what a meaningful, Godly life looks like. They’ll then decide if they want that kind of life.
Lesson Leader Guides
- Almost all games involve all kids, no matter your church size.
- Lessons are written to maximize impact, yet minimize preparation time.
- It’s scalable from 8 to 3000 kids (It’s tested up to 3000).
- Designed for one teacher or a team of teachers, and even kids can teach segments (let them!)
- The lessons focus on life-change (Bible application), not just knowledge-transfer.
- Professional graphics: Each lesson comes with well-designed, editable on-screen graphics
- Use any presentation software: The video files work with nearly every presentation software (simply drag the files into your ProPresenter, MediaShout, Keynote or Powerpoint. Editable PowerPoint files are included)
- Always organized: A lesson’s screen files come in one handy folder, all neatly numbered in the order of the lesson.
- Never lose anything: Log in to our system at any time to re-download your purchased series!
- No failing DVDs: DVDs get lost, scratched up and don’t work in every player. It’s time to leave them in the 90s where they belong.