Best Friends For Life
How to live the most meaningful life together
Seven jam-packed curriculum lessons for ages 6-12, teaching kids how to transform their existing groups of friends into change-makers!
- Highly engaging teaching method
- Screen graphics for all lesson modules
- Editable leader guides for your team
- Printable take-home posters for kids
Series of 7 lessons
($50 per lesson)
The series that sparked a movement!
Not only does it help kids see the value of friendships, it helps kids to ACTIVATE the friendships they have, so that each existing group of friends becomes a MOVEMENT.
Thanks to this series, we’ve seen kids start their own multiplying small groups around the world…all on their own!
Wherever we’ve done this series, these groups have multiplied, showing that God can work through ANY age…especially kids!
Instead of teaching kids… unleash them!
We’ve seen kids start their own groups in Burger Kings, at schools, during sleepovers and more!
Here an overview of each lesson in the series:
Lesson 1: Together versus Alone
In this first lesson, kids learn how to become self-feediers and how to read the Bible with two or three others. They’ll form their own small groups while they learn God’s purpose for friendships. Kids will be challenged to turn their existing groups of friends into a a group that honors God (whether this group goes to church or not).
Lesson 2: Sharing God’s mission together
Kids learn that God has given each of us an exciting mission. Instead of looking only at your own mission, we should look at the mission we SHARE, and work TOGETHER to accomplish God’s great mission. Your kids will learn how to do this.
Lesson 3: Building deep friendships together
Kids will learn how important lasting friendships are. They’ll learn how to keep friendships intact, rather than acting on negative feelings and impulses. Kids learn how to be a good friend in bad times, and they’ll learn what the deepest type of friendship is: those who share a friendship with Jesus.
Lesson 4: Becoming better people together
Kids are often told to have “good friends”. This series goes deeper and teaches that everyone is moving into some direction. We need friends with an improving character, no matter how far they are from Christ right now. Kids learn to join with friends who want to get closer to Christ.
Lesson 5: Serving other people together
While kids continue to start their own groups, they’ll learn that no one is ever too young to serve God—and that they can serve God by serving the people whom God has made. When they work together with others in God’s plan, they’ll be unstoppable and they’ll live deeply meaningful lives.
Lesson 6: Going to God together
Kids learn that no friendship is complete without God as part of it. They’ll understand that the best life is one lived for God, which is called “a life of worship”. Kids will know that living like this will dramatically change their lives for the better, and that they’ll feel much closer to God this way.
Lesson 7: Keeping your habits for life (salvation emphasis)
In this final lesson, kids will look back and see the lives they impacted during the series. One more time they’re taught to understand that they’ll have the best life when they follow God’s plan for them everyday, and share this life with others who do the same. When they follow Christ, they can celebrate what God does through them each day.
What Will This Do For Your Ministry?
This curriculum brings about 15 innovations to your Children’s Ministry or school.
Lesson Leader Guides
- Almost all games involve all kids, no matter your church size.
- Lessons are written to maximize impact, yet minimize preparation time.
- It’s scalable from 8 to 3000 kids (It’s tested up to 3000).
- Designed for one teacher or a team of teachers, and even kids can teach segments (let them!)
- The lessons focus on life-change (Bible application), not just knowledge-transfer.
Take-Homes for Kids
Yes, print as many as you need.
- Professional graphics: Each lesson comes with well-designed animated (!) on-screen graphics
- Use any presentation software: The video files work with nearly every presentation software (simply drag the files into your ProPresenter, MediaShout, Keynote or Powerpoint app, make sure you set the videos to “loop”)
- Always organized: A lesson’s screen files come in one handy folder, all neatly numbered in the order of the lesson.
- Never lose anything: Log in to our system at any time to re-download your purchased series!
- No failing DVDs: DVDs get lost, scratched up and don’t work in every player. It’s time to leave them in the 90s where they belong.